Perfectly Compatible with Yealink Phones
Runs right out of the box, a QD (Quick Disconnect) to RJ9 plug-and-play setup ensures the connectivity to Yealink Desk phones. Perfect match with Yealink desk phones give you optimized audio quality and more enhanced functions.
The noise-canceling microphone allows for the most reduction of outside noise, so the listeners can focus more on the desired sound at hand, the nearby talkers are protected with most call privacy as well.
Excellent Audio Experience
Made for calls, this headset is kitted out with wideband HD audio technology and passive noise cancellation that ensures a richer and clearer conversations, eliminates background noises as well.
All Day Wearing Comfort
The over-the-head wearing style, ultra-lightweight materials, and bio-mimetic protein-based leather ear cushions make your head and ears feel relaxed. Its ergonomic design enables the YHS36 comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use.
Yealink YHS36 Datasheet Download
YHS36 Dual Quick Start Guide Download
Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our experts can advise on products, compatibility, and UC deployments.
Apply for a free trial
We offer free headsets for companies of 500+ employees, who are replacing their current headsets or have a new project. T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
Submitting the request form does not guarantee inclusion in the free trial program. Yealink reserves the right to review the requirements and decline entrance or request further information.
1. The offer is available to organizations deploying 100 headsets or more.
2. The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Unified Communications platforms or Contact Center solutions.
3. The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
4. The offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
5. The offer is subject to availability. Yealink reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
6. Maximum number of free trial headsets*:
Up to 3 for deployments of 100 to 250 headsets
Up to 5 for deployments of 250+ headsets
7. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.